| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|"Bob the Photographer"|
|Bob tries to take some pictures of the town for a competition, but Spud goes around taking pictures when Bob leaves the camera on the wall at Farmer Pickles' Field when he has to help fix the leak in the wall inside the school house.
|"Mr. Bentley's Trains"|
|Train enthusiast Mr Bentley is away for the day because he is going to a meeting of building inspectors, and, in his absence, Mrs Bentley decides to surprise her husband by asking Bob to build him a brand new model railway in the shed. Meanwhile, Scoop, Lofty, Roley and Spud pretend to be a train and carry people to where they need to go.
|"Wendy's Big Night Out"|
|Mr Sabatini asks Wendy to be the guest of honour at the opening of his new restaurant.
|Bob is building a new swimming pool for the mayor. He asks Muck to collect some special tiles from J.J.'s explaining they are very fragile and easy to break. While returning from J.J.'s yard, Muck meets Spud who claims to be late for Farmer Pickles. Spud convinces Muck to give him a ride through a bumpy field. Once back at the building site, Muck realizes all the tiles are broken.
|"Mr. Beasley's Noisy Pipes"|
|Mr. Beasley mistakes the noise of his old pipes for a mole stuck under his floorboards which gives him anxiety.
|"Lofty's Jungle Fun"|
|Bob and the gang build a pedestrian crossing, while Mrs Percival asks Molly to paint a mural of a jungle scene in the school playground. Meanwhile, Lofty imagines what it would be like to be in the jungle.
|Bob gets some secret dance lessons from Mrs. Percival, but he realizes that he can't dance the salsa until an outdoor dance floor is built.
|"Molly's Fashion Show"|
|Pam Goody is running out of money to complete the Arts Centre renovations and Molly suggests holding a fashion show to raise funds.
|"Spud and the Doves"|
|Mr Ellis has a batch of doves delivered to use in his magic act, and asks Bob to build a dovecote.
|"First Aid Molly"|
|Molly takes a first aid job at wanting to be a doctor.
|"Mr. Bentley: Dog Sitter"|
|Mr. Bentley is dog sitting, but the dog escapes.
|"Travis Gets Lucky"|
|Travis feels as if he needs his lucky horseshoe to plow the fields. However, when he loses it, he finds that he can do his jobs without any lucky horseshoe.
|"Scruffty On Guard"|
|Farmer Pickles has a new family of pigs delivered to his farm, so Bob must build a new home for them.|
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Potts
- Mrs. Broadbent
- Mrs. Percival
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Mr. Beasley
- Mr. Ellis
- Mr. Fothergill
- Angelo Sabatini
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Lennie Lazenby (does not speak)
- Jenny (cameo)
- Bunty Ferguson (mentioned)
- Tony the Hairdresser (Wendy's Big Night Out)
- Mr. Steven (Racing Muck)
- Pam Goody (Molly's Fashion Show)
- Katy (Spud and the Doves)
- Freada and Bertie (Spud and the Doves)
- Timmikins (Mr. Bentley: Dog Sitter)
- Humpty/His Family (Scruffty On Guard)
- Despite premiering in 2003, eleven episodes were produced in 2002 according to the UK credits.
- This season premiered on PBS Kids in the US alongside the Seventh and Ninth seasons in early 2005.
- The episodes that were never released onto home media in the UK were:
- Episode 1 - Bob the Photographer
- Episode 3 - Wendy's Big Night Out
- Episode 10 - First Aid Molly
- Episode 12 - Travis Gets Lucky
- and Episode 13 - Scruffty On Guard. These episodes were rare to see with UK voices until people online got the episodes onto YouTube.
- This season marks the first appearances of Tony the Hairdresser, Mr. Steven, Pam Goody, Katy, Freada and Bertie, Timmikins and Humpty/His Family.
- The US dub of this season was produced in 2003 as two episodes (Mr. Bentley's Trains and Racing Muck) were released on home video or copyrighted that year, but wasn't aired on Television until early 2005 when the series moved to PBS. Some episodes were also released on home video in 2004 before premiering on PBS in early 2005. It is currently unknown why this season didn't premier in late 2003 or 2004 for the US.
|Project: Build It|
|Ready, Steady, Build!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.