| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|"Mr. Beasley's New Friends"|
|Mr. Beasley makes some new friends when he is asked to take care of Mr. Dixon's pigeons, until they fly away when he accidentally leaves the door of the pigeon coop open.
|"Spud the Pilot"|
|J.J. loses his remote control airplane. Spud finds it and becomes a pilot, but looses control over it.
|"Trix and the Otters"|
|Molly sees a family of otters. Trix decides to watch them also, but then they see a big shiny machine. Muck devises a good way to watch them.
|Bob builds Mr. Beasley a new shed while Skip unknowledgeably takes J.J.'s old chest with important papers after Molly swaps the chest with a nicer one which makes the gang race after him.
|"Mr. Ellis' Art Exhibition"|
|Mr. Ellis' new exhibition gets ruined. Everything has to be done before something gets worse.
|"Bob and the Badgers"|
|Farmer Pickles needs a fence built to keep the rabbits off his cabbages. But this also blocks the badgers' path to the stream.
|"Bob and the Goalie"|
|Bob's gang is building an exercise park which Mr. Dixon's brother, David Dixon, will open. Bob and Spud think they are no good at soccer.
|"Dizzy Goes Camping"|
|Dizzy goes out camping with Muck at Farmer Pickles' Farm for a night when Wendy and Jenny go on vacation.
|Pilchard meets some tiny creatures and decides to treat them like pets when they escape.
|Scoop wants to enter the snowman competition, but he needs to fix a burst pipe outside Mr. Sabatini's house. The noses for the snowmen start disappearing.
|"Lofty's Long Load"|
|Bob is building a through-lounge for Mr. and Mrs. Bentley. Lofty carries the long metal girder. Dizzy and Trix decide to have a race and in the process the girder damages the sides of the bridge.
|"Hamish's New Home"|
|Mr Fothergill has a nasty case of dry rot, so Bob and crew will have to use chemicals to fix it. Later, Hamish gets a new home at J.J.'s when Mr. Fothergill finds out he's allergic to him.
|"Dizzy the Sheepdog"|
|While Bob and the team build a sheep barn for Farmer Pickles, Dizzy tries to help out by acting like a sheepdog.|
| || Special|
US title (bottom)
|"The Knights of Can-A-Lot"|
|Bob is given the job to help Dr. Mountfichet renovate an old castle but a mix-up leaves his father Robert in charge resulting in one disaster after another. Will the castle be finished and will Bob and his Dad get along?
Meanwhile, tales of Camelot inspire Bob's noble crew of machines - Sir Lift-A-Lot, Sir Roll-A-Lot, Sir/Lady Dump-A-Lot, Sir Dig-A-Lot and Lady Mix-A-Lot - in their quest to get the job done, while Sir Spud-A-Lot finds a suit of armor and a fiery steed almost perfect for jousting! Back at the castle, Bob's father is a bit of a royal pain when he locks himself and Bob in the dungeon, then finds himself mysteriously trapped in a maze! Can they be able to get out?
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Potts
- Mrs. Broadbent
- Mrs. Percival
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Mr. Beasley
- Mr. Ellis
- Mr. Fothergill
- Angelo Sabatini
- Mrs. Barbara Bentley
- Bunty Ferguson (mentioned)
- Maisy and Daisy
- David Dixon
- Charlie the Chincilla
Introduced in The Knights of Can-A-Lot
- Despite premiering in 2003, this season was produced in 2002 according to the UK credits.
- The US dub of the Seventh Season was recorded in early 2003 (sometime before May) according to the credits from the Teamwork home release and the release date of the Building Friendships home release.
- This season premiered the at same time in Australia as it did in the UK and is the only season to do so.
- This season marks the first and last of several things:
- First appearances of Robert, Dorothy, Florence Mountfitchet, The Librarian, Maisy and Daisy, the Otters, the Badgers, David Dixon and Charlie the Chincilla.
- First season to have episodes released on home video before premiering on TV in North America.
- First season to premier on PBS Kids for the US alongside the eighth and ninth seasons in early 2005.
- First season not to feature Bob's Yard in every episode.
- First season not to have any title changes for North America.
- Last season to to feature shorts in between episodes until Season 10 for US broadcasts.
- This season has more episodes focusing on Skip and Molly as they only appeared in one episode during the previous season.
- Dizzy the Sheepdog was the only episode from this season that never made it on to UK DVD.
- This season is unique in the US as it was the only season to be fully released on home media before premiering on TV. It is currently unknown why this season didn't premier on TV in 2003 or 2004 for the US.
|Project: Build It|
|Ready, Steady, Build!|