| || Episode|
US title (bottom)
|Bob and Scoop deliver pizzas for Mr. Sabatini while Wendy and the rest of the team build a cycling lane.
|"Bob's Metal Detector"|
|There is great excitement at Bob's yard when his new metal detector is delivered and later uses it to look for treasure after fixing Farmer Pickles' pipes.
|"Mr. Beasley's DIY Diaster"|
|Bob is given the job of building a tool shed for Mr. Beasley, but gets called to an urgent job so hapless Mr. Beasley takes matters into his own hands.
|"Wendy's Removal Service"|
"Wendy's Moving Company"
|Mr and Mrs Bentley are moving house and Bob is carrying out a loft conversion at their new home. However, the removal company call to say that they have several staff off with flu, so they won't be able to move the Bentleys' belongings. Wendy saves the day by suggesting that she and the machines bring the furniture while Bob works on the loft.
|"Lofty and the Rabbits"|
|During a demolition project, Lofty discovers some rabbits. Bob and the team have to catch the rabbits and put them into a special pen so they won't get hurt.
|"Lofty and the Giant Carrot"|
|Lofty gets frightened by a giant carrot, even though it won't get him. Meanwhile, Mr Ellis's white rabbit goes missing, so Spud tries to lure him back by attaching Farmer Pickles' giant carrot sign to Lofty.
|"Bob's Egg and Spoon Race"|
|The town is practicing for an egg and spoon race. Spud has problems trying to keep the egg on the spoon, so he cheats by using some of Bob's putty.
|Bob is placing red tiles on a roof, but then a mix-up at JJ's yard causes Wendy to put green tiles on the other side of the roof.
|"Mr. Sabatini's Smashing Day"|
"Mr. Sabatini Picks Up the Pieces"
|Mr. Sabatini gets a new Soccer ball, but he accidentally kicks it through his shop window. J.J. and Bob go to replace it with a new pane.
|"Roley to the Rescue"|
|Bird gets trapped in Mrs Potts' chimney with a baby bird who has been separated from its mother during a storm.
|"Spud's Big Splash"|
|Bob is building a water feature in Mrs Potts's garden. Then Muck mistakenly takes the stones to be used for the feature to the dump, rather than the rubble from the wall Wendy is demolishing. Along the way, Spud stops Muck and suggests they have a game of "Who Can Make the Biggest Splash" by throwing the rocks into the pond. When Scoop is sent to try and stop Muck and learns what happened, they decide to use the rocks from the rock wall for Mrs. Potts' fountain.
|"Spud the Musketeer"|
|After Spud sees a poster for the school play, he thinks he would like to be a musketeer. He decides to use a fence post as a sword, but when he does, all the sheep escape.
|"Wendy's Magic Birthday"|
|It's Wendy's Birthday, but she does not want any fuss. Bob organizes a magic Birthday show for her instead.|
US title (bottom)
|"The Live Show|
|The episodes of Bob the Builder comes to live. (Filmed At The SSE Arena, Wembley.)|
- Farmer Pickles
- Mrs. Potts
- Mrs. Broadbent
- Mrs. Percival
- Mr. Bernard Bentley
- Mr. Dixon
- Mr. Beasley
- Mr. Ellis
- Mr. Fothergill
- Lennie Lazenby
- Jenny (mentioned)
- Despite premiering in 2002, this season was produced in 2001 according to the UK credits.
- Bob's Metal Detector was never released onto home media. Making it a rare episode in UK voices from this season.
- The US dub of the Sixth Season was recorded in Circa 2001 according to the credits from the Spring Into Fun release, but was not aired until early 2003.
- This season marks the first and last of a few things:
- First appearances of Mrs. Barbara Bentley, J.J., Molly, Skip and Trix. This season also marks the official debut of Angelo Sabatini who had previously made a brief cameo in A Christmas To Remember.
- First season to premier on the CBeebies channel in the UK.
- Last season to premier on Nick Jr. in the United States.
- Skip and Molly only appeared in one episode during this season. They will appear more often in Seasons 7, 8 and 9.
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06s72ht - UK Premier Dates
- http://www.toonhound.com/aug2002.htm - UK 2002 Premier
|Project: Build It|
|Ready, Steady, Build!|