US title (bottom)
|"Scoop Saves the Day"|
|A dangerous thunderstorm causes havoc - roads are blocked, trees and telegraph lines are down, pipes are broken, fences are destroyed... can Bob and his team of machines repair the damage that the storm left behind?
|"Bob Saves the Hedgehogs"|
"Bob Saves the Porcupines"
|Bob and the gang need to find a way of allowing a family of hedgehogs/porcupines to cross the road safely.
|"Pilchard in a Pickle"|
|While Bob and the machines are laying pipes in a field, Wendy becomes worried when Pilchard the cat cannot be found.
|"Muck Gets Stuck"|
|The lights go out during the little town tunnel repair project, leaving Muck stuck inside when he/she gets scared of the dark. Will anything get him/her out?
|"Wendy's Busy Day"|
|Bob and the machines have a major job of resurfacing the main road that must be done today. But poor Bob has a very bad cold, so Wendy offers to take over the job.
|Bob makes himself a bugle out of some left-over bits of piping. None of the machines has the heart to tell him how awful it sounds, so they try hiding it.
|Bob's gang have built a dance floor for a line-dancing contest, but Mavis sprains her ankle leading Bob to have to find another one before time runs out.
|"Travis Paints the Town"|
|Bob is called away from a job, leaving Roley alone with a paint machine and giving Spud the opportunity to get up to mischief.
|"Travis and Scoop's Race Day"|
|Spud persuades Scoop and Travis to have a race to see who's the fastest. Travis fears he won't beat Scoop but Spud has a plan. As they race Spud obstructs Scoop's path, but Scoop manages to win.
|It's Bob's birthday but everyone pretends they've forgotten as they're throwing him a surprise party. Bob goes off to mend the stable wall, while Wendy makes a cake. Dizzy and Muck make one too - a concrete one! Even greedy Spud helps. When Bob returns, he's delighted with his birthday surprise - and two cakes!
|Bob is building a shed for Travis but is stranded when naughty Spud takes the ladder to go apple picking. Bob tries unsuccessfully to get help until Wendy brings Scoop to rescue him. Spud appears with tummy ache - too many apples!
|Launching into karate routines, Spud doesn't notice when his nose drops off and rolls down a mole hole. Dizzy notices and organises a search party. The machines find nose-like objects - a traffic cone or bicycle horn. Luckily, the moles push the nose back out and Spud is delighted!
|The team needs to finish constructing Farmer Pickles' barn and get the bales into it before the rain hits.|
- Bob (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Wendy (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Scoop (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Muck (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Dizzy (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Roley (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Lofty (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Pilchard (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Bird (Scoop Saves the Day)
- Travis (Bob Saves the Hedgehogs)
- Spud (Bob Saves the Hedgehogs)
- Farmer Pickles (Buffalo Bob)
- Mrs. Potts (Buffalo Bob)
- Bunty Ferguson (mentioned)
- Mavis (Buffalo Bob) (mentioned)
- Marjorie (Buffalo Bob) (mentioned)
- This season marks the first appearances of Bob, Wendy, Scoop, Muck, Dizzy, Roley, Lofty, Pilchard, Bird, Travis, Spud, Farmer Pickles and Mrs. Potts.
- This was the only season where Wendy worked as a Full Time Secretary.
- This was the first season to use the Seasons 1-3 intro for the UK version.
- The only episode that wasn't released onto home media in North America was Naughty Spud.
|Project: Build It|
|Ready, Steady, Build!|